So much has been happening in the last few weeks that it’s hard to keep track of who knows what about which particular development. So, in no particular order, a list of milestones for Resonate in the last few weeks:
- Peter will be co-organizing the #MTFLab: Blockchain event at Music Tech Fest in Berlin at the end of May.
- He also attended the Mycelia event in London where lots of ideas were discussed and prototypes built on the blockchain for music topic.
- Proposal went off to one of the largest associations of indie labels, hoping they’ll help spread the Resonate message of “fair trade music for all” to their network.
- Introductions pending to the biggest digital distributor in Germany, thanks to Steffen Holly of the Fraunhofer Institute, who has now become one of our official advisors.
- Casey Rae, CEO of the Future of Music Coalition has joined our temporary advisory board (the permanent board will be voted on by members after launch).
- Planning a co-hackathon in Berlin with Whitestone who is developing amazing tech for VR album art experiences.
- Working on a “Resonate radio station” to be exclusively broadcast at Cafe Oberholz in Berlin.
- Featured in Parisian street magazine A Nous Paris in the April 11th issue.
And probably quite a few other items that escape us at the moment…. check back soon for even more details!